Learning Experience Designer
2 days ago
The Wargaming L&D team is responsible for developing and shaping a learning strategy based on the company’s business and talent strategies. Our learning strategy seeks to support professional development and build capabilities across the company, on time, and in a cost-effective manner.
Our primary focus for 2021 is the development of an е-learning ecosystem to scale L&D solutions on a global level. We aim to evolve Wargaming’s approach to education from the traditional classroom-based approach to the development of a learning culture where employees benefit from self-education on Wargaming’s e-learning platform, as well as peer-to-peer learning. To achieve this, we are working with the world's leading tech providers. It is the perfect opportunity for a candidate to explore top-of-the-line tools, methodologies, and approaches, and become an expert in L&D, instructional design and organizational development.
What will you do?
- Assess learners, performance outcomes, and evaluative strategies to deliver instruction, including consulting with program owners and subject matter experts to identify performance gaps and learning objectives
- Lead projects through the design life cycle, from scoping, research and analysis, design, development, and launch, providing clear timelines through all phases, communicating with key partners, and selecting appropriate measurement for successful implementation
- Manage the development of instructional materials (tutorials, interactive digital assets, user guides, audio and video scripts, story boards, navigational text, tests, etc.) that transform technical information into engaging instructional materials
- Direct and guide learning design for internal subject matter experts enlisted to produce and publish educational content
- Provide learning analytics for the key stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Significant previous experience in an instructional design role or a related field
- Experience with LMS architecture and deployment within a corporate learning environment (preferably with Degreed LXP & Learn Upon LMS)
- Knowledge of learning theory, instructional strategies, curriculum standards, and assessment
- Confident in the use of technology to design and deliver online learning courses
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced work environment
- Has problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in ambiguous situations
- Has a keen eye for design
- Able to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Upper-intermediate or higher of English
- Interested in GameDev, and the Media and Entertainment industry
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!