18 days ago
If you’re searching for something more than just a workplace, if you want to be a co-creator rather than just another cog in the machine, if you want to go down in the history of the game industry working as a part of great productions – read this ad.
Bloober Team S.A. is not only a leading horror developer, with strong financial ground beneath it, a clear strategy, and perhaps most interestingly, a portfolio of pending productions. Most of all, it’s a place of business with a comfortable and open working atmosphere, and a great team working with passion!
If you’re looking not only for a well-paid job but also for a great atmosphere and the opportunity to be remembered for your work, our studio might be a great place for you.
For our new project, we are looking for a person to take on the position of:
WITHIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- working on a studio’s next game as part of the core production team, highly engaged from the early, creative stage,
- transferring the team's creative vision to paper in the process of creating a game’s main script,
- looking at the script broadly, deeply embedding it in the player's perspective,
- managing the script through any changes while ensuring the effective flow of information regarding those changes affecting the scope of work of other teams,
- collaboration with relevant teams, such as game design, animation, audio, etc.
FEEL FREE TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- min. 3 years of industry experience,
- at least one released game IP in which you were responsible for working on the script,
- experience working in the full production cycle in the gamedev industry, from concept to the final product - you know and understand the limitations and challenges that appear both at the conceptual phase and those that may appear in further stages of production,
- great ideas, but you’re also able to see other people's perspectives; you are oriented toward cooperation and can defend your vision (while respecting other opinions),
- creativity & open-mindedness,
- impeccable English, both oral and written - you have a big script to write ,
- Polish at a native or close to native level,
- outstanding & constant communication skills,
- overall good team spirit.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
IT WOULD BE NICE I YOU HAVE
- large, complex stories for AA/AAA game(s) under your belt,
- previous experience working as a Lead Writer,
- a fondness for horror.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- earnings fitting to your skills and experience,
- long-term cooperation on current and upcoming projects,
- work in a creative environment, in a committed team of game enthusiasts,
- flexible working hours, days off, private healthcare, and working with new technologies,
- remote or onsite work according to your preferences.