N3TWORK is looking to hire a Lead User Experience Designer to craft a world-class mobile game experience with a fast-growing, high-energy team. Our teams are structured to enable everyone to be a major contributor. You will have a significant impact on the direction of the game you're helping design, build, and deliver to players.
In this role, you will work as part of an independent cross-functional team. You will draw on a deep set of communication skills to help keep the team aligned and inspired as you design and ship valuable experiences for customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Lead the UX Design effort for major product features from concept to shipping.
● Collaborate closely with leaders in other functions to ensure the problems we're solving are positively impacting the high-level product strategy from inception to launch.
● Act as a champion for players, always finding ways to balance business goals without sacrificing their needs, motivations, and values.
● Execute on all phases of the design process—strategy, research, concepts, design, implementation, and success metrics.
● Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, and prototypes to communicate design solutions
● Establish and evolve look and feel for user interface, including some motion design.
● Develop and maintain specs, assets, documentation to support implementation and shared understanding across the team.
● Work in close collaboration with other members of the Product Design team to inform and improve studio-wide design processes and practices.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
● 8-12 years product design experience.
● 3+ years working on mobile games (free-to-play a plus).
● A strong growth mindset with ability to adapt quickly to change.
● Communication style that is concise, articulate, and capable of inspiring a team.
● Ability to work autonomously without a lot of specific direction.
● Understanding of product strategy principles and practices.
● Comfortable discussing technical logic with engineers.
● Familiarity with standard UX tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite).
● Strong graphic design skills and solid understanding of typography.
● Experience prototyping, testing, and iterating UX flows for mobile games or applications.
● Adaptable to a wide range of tools, techniques, and practices.
● Familiarity with the capabilities of Unity UI system is a plus.
● Experience working on mid-core RPG games is a plus. Being a fan helps too.
*Please include a portfolio link with at least one relevant case study.*