Lead UI Artist
13 days ago
Lead UI Artist
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Jakarta, ID
Who are we?
Tripledot Studios is a 500 person mobile games studio, recently recognised by the Financial Times as “The Fastest Growing Company in Europe”, and even more recently won “Best Developer Award” at Pocket Gamer 2023!
We are a record breaking, chart-topping mobile games studio that is currently leading in the Casual mobile gaming space.
Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games!
About the Role
As a Senior UI Artist, you will work closely with the Art Director to develop the user interface of our games. You'll be building and mentoring the UI team members to deliver amazing chart-topping games.
What you'll be doing...
- Staying Informed: Maintain a deep understanding of the current Mobile Games market and the prevailing design styles in order to produce engaging and relevant UI designs.
- Critical Analysis: Demonstrate a discerning perspective of good UI design, with a clear ability to articulate your preferences and the reasoning behind them.
- Asset Creation: Design and craft clean, professional-grade UI assets that enhance the gaming experience.
- Collaboration: Engage in close-knit cooperation and clear communication with the development team to ensure the seamless integration of your designs.
- Team Development: Take on a mentorship role within the UI team, fostering growth, skill development, and overall team improvement.
- Constant Learning: Showcase an eagerness to learn new technical skills, remaining adaptable and up-to-date with the ever-evolving landscape of UI design.
Who you are...
- Bachelor degree in Art major
- A strong portfolio of UI Art & Design, ideally showing a range of varying styles
- Understanding of current Mobile Games market and its popular design styles
- Professional expertise in photoshop and/or illustrator
- Proven experience of the entire game development process, from pitch to finish product
- Knowledge of Unity, particularly its UI system is a huge bonus
- Experience working and communicating closely with developers
- Fluent spoken in English
- Able to work with tight schedules and deadlines.
- Based in Indonesia, Jakarta or willing to relocate to Jakarta
- 4 years in the same fields
What does working at Tripledot mean for you?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 12 days holiday (after 1 years service allowance increases by 12 days to a total of 24 days) plus Public Holidays in Jakarta
- Regular company events and rewards
- Breakfast & Lunch for employees who work in the office
- Health Insurance
- BPJS KETENAGAKERJAAN - Old-age Security, Pension Security, Employment Injury Security, Death Security
- BPJS KESEHATAN - covers health problems, including inpatient, outpatient, and glasses.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Festive Allowance
- Fertility Support