You will help shape the vision for Developer Services & other central services at Zynga, and ensure that game teams can develop and deliver compelling experiences for players across mobile, console and PC. You will partner with engineers, senior leadership, and other internal stakeholders across multiple studios to create & improve processes and tools for cross-platform development and sustainable operations for our cross-platform future.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from gathering requirements, prioritizing features, analyzing competitive landscape, writing specifications, achieving stakeholder alignment, and owning the team roadmap.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Define how we will measure the success and effectiveness of products and track quality. Leverage qualitative consumer insights and quantitative data to inform decisions.
- Define our vision by understanding our customers' needs. Partner closely with Product and Engineering leaders on game teams creating feedback loops for continued improvements and identify patterns of need across Zynga.
- Evangelize our offerings. Get commitments from internal customers and achieve roadmap alignment. Be able to articulate the value of each service in our portfolio and help our partner teams understand that value as it applies to the problems that they’re looking to solve.
- Identify & deconstruct competitive offerings in the market, formulate insights and use them to inform future roadmap direction.
- Ability to balance player, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs.
- Collaborate closely with other technical leaders in Central Technology and across disciplines to drive best practices and positive team culture.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science preferred and/or equivalent software development experience.
- 4-5 years of product management in video games, mobile app development, or enterprise software experience.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications, and white papers.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Some familiarity with source control, operating systems (basic Linux commands, etc), data analytics, and SQL experience preferred.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and stakeholder management skills.
- Familiarity with DevOps, development architecture, and service teams a plus.
- Prior development/product experience with console or PC products is a strong plus.
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily (when we are back in the office)
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.