Lead Solutions Architect
14 days ago
The position is to be filled in Montreal, in the IT department of Ubisoft, and more specifically within the Customer and Marketing Solutions team responsible for the development of our marketing, CRM, Customer Support, Community Management and Customer Experience tools for our gamers.
As the lead solution architect of the Customer & Marketing Solutions team, you will analyze and recommend architecture direction for our product lines to achieve their outcome in the best way. You will focus on solution architecture, typically on bringing transversal coherency to an heterogonous eco-system composed of in-house and vendors solutions. You will work on concrete short/medium term mandate (like better content sharing across all consuming systems) and long term ones (define our 3 years high level). You will also help raise awareness around solution architecture mandate and best practices, both yourself and through a team of architect that you will manage.
- Lead a team of architects and ensure they have all they need to deliver high quality, at all levels from logistical consideration to clarity of purpose;
- Define architects' mandates and clarify boundaries and expectations with partners;
- Work closely with marketing and IT stakeholders to define the solutions strategy and roadmap of the marketing domain;
- Define, convince and uniform architecture foundations targeting multiple years in the future;
- Identify needs patterns across silos and propose shared services, solutions and templates;
- Leverage clear and convincing documentation means to ensure alignment of all teams involved;
- Keep up with market trends and market solution evolutions, including through hands-on testing;
- Provide thought leadership that drives innovation and transformation within C&MS around solution architecture.
- Experience with architecting, implementing, and/or supporting in the marketing domain (marketing automation, media, digital marketing, digital asset management);
- Demonstrated high degree of proficiency in designing and developing complex, high-quality enterprise solutions across on-prem, hybrid and cloud-based architectures;
- Ability to phase delivery of solutions such that it can meet immediate needs, while building towards the long-term strategic solution;
- Ability to switch gears from summary view for leadership to hands-on discussion with practitioners;
- Demonstrated team management capability;
- Ability to convince, with the confidence that you are deciding the way forward while being conscious to build strong relationships with technology and business partners alike.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.