Lead/Senior Level Artist
9 days ago
- Be identify as benchmark when contributing to the quality and efficiency
- Contributing to break through in mandate
- Can work in difficult situation with/without other team members to solve the problem
- Influence to help build and develop successful LA team
- Follows up and evaluates the level art team.
- Leads, mobilizes and develops a team of level artists.
- Prioritizes and manages the team’s day-to-day tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time, within budget and to production teams specifications.
- Produces artistic benchmarks for the production teams.
- Creates and optimizes artistic elements as a generalist in level art - environments, characters, objects, interfaces, SFX, lighting, shading or technical art.
- Oversees quality and style of art assets and ensures their consistency with the artistic direction.
- Counsels less experienced artists.
· Strong passion on game industry, game culture and AAA projects
· Ability to manage your and team’s own time and work within deadlines
· Ability to understand technical constraints and to integrate them in work
· 8+ years relevant working experience in 3D modeling, texturing or level art
· Good English and communication skills
· Good team player with good initiative
· Strong willing to learn the new things and adapt quickly to the latest tech.
· Good artistic skills and have better understanding on the art logic, composition, color, rhythm.
· Relevant working experience on AAA titles
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.