Lead Product Marketing Manager, CRM & Loyalty
18 days ago
Who We Are
We’re Sandbox VR, the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Our mission is to bring people closer together through world-class immersive experiences. When guests step into one of our stores, our full-body motion tracking gear and Hollywood motion capture cameras make them the stars of their own movies. Groups freely roam our large-open “holodecks” together, relying on each other to succeed in social experiences. Whether it’s venturing into space, battling on the high seas, or surviving a zombie apocalypse, our experiences take our guests on a journey they won’t forget!
Since launching in 2017, we’ve become the location-based VR industry leader. As we continue to expand globally, there’s never been a better time to join the Sandbox VR team. We take pride in the relationships we are building within our communities by providing world-class experiences for our guests and our employees. Here, we value humility and have built a collaborative environment, ensuring that our guests, and our teammates all win collectively. If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love you to join us, as we build the future of entertainment.
Sandbox VR is seeking a dynamic and experienced PMM to lead our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Loyalty initiatives. As the Lead Product Marketing Manager - CRM & Loyalty, you will play a pivotal role in driving customer engagement, retention, and loyalty through the development and execution of strategic CRM programs and loyalty initiatives. You will be responsible for implementing data-driven strategies to optimize the customer journey, enhance brand loyalty, and maximize customer lifetime value for the Sandbox VR brand.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive CRM strategy that leverages customer data to personalize communication, drive engagement, and increase customer retention across all touch points. Channels include email, SMS, Website and in store POS
- Create go-to-market strategies and performance targets for all customer-facing new programs. Leverage data to course correct real time as needed to bolster success
- Oversee the implementation, management and evolution of our loyalty initiatives, including program design, member acquisition and retention strategies, rewards structure, and program enhancements. True P&L responsibility to optimize incremental operating income
- Utilize data analytics and segmentation techniques to identify key customer segments, behaviors, and preferences, and develop targeted CRM initiatives and loyalty rewards tailored to each segment
- Establish KPIs and metrics to measure the effectiveness of CRM and loyalty initiatives, monitor performance, and conduct regular analysis to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement. Work with data team and internal marketing measurement partners to surface and accelerate performance
- Conduct market/competitive research and customer insight studies with agency partners to understand needs and broader ecosystem
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product & technology (PMs and engineering), store operations and customer service, to ensure alignment of CRM and loyalty initiatives with roadmaps, resourcing, implementations and broader business objectives
- Create messaging and positioning guidelines (value prop) synthesizing comprehensive understanding of customer needs, program benefits, and macro environment
- Evaluate and implement CRM technologies, tools and partnerships to support customer segmentation, campaign management, and performance optimization, ensuring the effective utilization of data and technology to drive results
- Be a brand evangelist, walking the tightrope between lifting performance and honoring the brand’s integrity
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. MBA or technical lens preferred
- Strong skillset in quantitative analysis, technical proficiency, customer journey mapping. Ability to interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions to optimize strategies. Must be able to translate data into action-oriented recommendations.
- 5+ years of experience in CRM, PMM, or loyalty marketing. Previous experience with a big box retailer or global brand is a plus!
- Must have experience with CRM platforms, loyalty management systems, and marketing automation tools; proficiency in Salesforce, Oracle, Cheetah, Braze or similar platforms is preferred (please note on application). Bonus points if you’ve implemented ML to drive recommendations/optimizations and know the fundamentals of algorithmic models
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively influence stakeholders at all levels and build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Strategic thinker with a customer-centric mindset and a passion for driving customer engagement and loyalty through innovative CRM and loyalty programs.
- Must be a leader who simultaneously embraces an entrepreneurial mindset. Able to translate ideas into actions
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices in CRM, loyalty marketing, and customer engagement
Sandbox VR is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.