This job might no longer be available.
Lead Product Manager
27 days ago
Parallelz enables developers and their existing mobile apps/games, without any SDKs, code changes, or engineering efforts to instantly improve user acquisition, organic virality, new revenue channels, and user experiences and capabilities that were not possible before.
With Parallelz, users can access mobile apps instantly, with lossless quality, at full performance, on any desktop or mobile device. The Parallelz platform enables this by transforming existing native mobile apps into fully-native web apps, in real-time, that can be instantly accessible on any browser. Developers can now have a new frictionless way to reach their customers, free from the restrictions and taxations of the existing app stores.
Parallelz unlocks millions of existing native mobile apps from their silos and transforms them into a more powerful and valuable asset that is fully web-native. Parallelz’ novel architecture creates a new category of building blocks for the web, enabling mobile apps and their functionality to become a new type of web primitive. This enables mobile apps and their discrete components, functionality, and data to instantly become directly addressable, configurable, and compositable. Furthermore, this enables entirely new types of dynamically personalized, user and ML-generated, synthetic app experiences.
Our company is building a new technology platform that enables new ways of delivering, discovering, and extending mobile applications -- ways that were never thought possible. We allow developers to – with no modifications to their code – transform existing mobile apps into web-native apps that can run anywhere, all without a walled garden app store.
But this technology doesn’t just magically appear, that's where you come in. You will help us build breakthrough technology to enable a radically improved mobile experience for users, giving them more control over their mobile device experience. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team to help guide our product towards our strategic goals.
Our founding team and advisors are serial entrepreneurs and technologists from Mozilla, MIT, and former founders of high-growth venture-backed startups. The company is joined by top-tier, global venture funds and angel investors.
We are seeking a Lead Product Manager to drive the product strategy at Parallelz. You will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for driving product management for a highly technical and disruptive technology platform. Your responsibilities will include customer development, requirements synthesis, and product strategy.
Product Strategy and Vision:
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and stay ahead of industry trends.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop a product roadmap that addresses customer needs and business objectives.
- Possess an understanding of the mobile app ecosystems, mobile ad tech, and mobile data science and analytics to effectively communicate and guide engineering teams.
- Translate high-level technical requirements into actionable tasks for the engineering team, ensuring successful implementation of the playable ads solution.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in mobile technology, emerging platforms, and machine learning to ensure the product stays competitive and cutting-edge.
- Lead the end-to-end product development process, from ideation to launch, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of features and enhancements.
- Work closely with senior leadership and other functions to bring the product to market successfully.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and success metrics, continually monitor the product's performance, and drive continuous improvements.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and effectively communicate the product strategy, progress, and outcomes.
- Conduct regular product updates and presentations to internal teams and external partners.
- Bonus - Compliance and Security:
- Ensure the playable ads solution adheres to data security and privacy regulations, such as GDPR, CCPA, and other relevant standards.
- Work with the engineering team to implement robust security measures to safeguard user data.
- Understanding within the mobile apps or mobile games ecosystems
- 5+ years of experience in product management inside of a mobile app or platform ecosystem
- 2+ years in leadership position as a part of, or reporting to a senior leadership position
- Experience in a fast pace, early-stage startup environment
- Demonstrated success in driving product strategy, roadmaps, and delivering products to market
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Ability to product plan and evaluate trade-offs in order to define priorities, communicate them upwards, and put together comprehensive product plans
- Bonus: Understanding of ads ecosystem
- Bonus: Software development background or experience leading an engineering teams
- Bonus: Resides in the Toronto region
This is a full-time remote position. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and an Employee Stock Option Plan.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.