26 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
Epic is searching for a Production Lead to join our UGC Ecosystem Production team in scaling processes, ensuring the successful delivery of multiple high-quality projects, and growing and mentoring an all star production team.
In this role, you will
- Work directly with Senior Director of Production to establish short, mid, and long term goals for the production team, develop the strategy to achieve those goals, and then execute against those goals, reporting regularly on progress and changes.
- Provide tactical oversight for our production team, ensuring that we are consistently tackling issues, surfacing needs and opportunities, following and constantly evolving best practices.
- Lead roadmap planning activities, including feedback collection, requirements gathering, initiative build out, feature breakdown, estimations and resourcing in order to drive a solid roadmap that achieves defined strategic product goals.
- Monitor and report on overall development risks and roadblocks for major initiatives across the team.
- Provide leadership to the Production team with a focus on mentorship and long-term career growth.
What we're looking for
- 10+ years of working in Production, Project Management, and/or Agile at scale, with outstanding communication and facilitation skills.
- 5+ years leadership/management experience Experience in a software development organization, preferably with game engine, game and/or platform development.
- Expert organizational skills and highly efficient time management.
- Deep knowledge of industry standard development pipelines and technology platforms.
- Ability to build strong partnerships at every level. The kind of person that people want to work for and work with.
- Adept at operating within ambiguous situations and high pressure scenarios.
This role is open to multiple locations (including CA and WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
California Base Pay Range
$140,500 — $260,800 USD
Washington Base Pay Range
$123,600 — $260,200 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.