Lead Producer - Diablo MORE
25 days ago
Job Title:Lead Producer - Diablo MORE
Lead Producer – Diablo MORE – Maintenance, Optimization and Reliability
We Need You
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We are a talented team of passionate developers with diverse backgrounds and a shared passion for all things Diablo. If you are looking to modernize and improve how our games are run, help ensure great releases and be part of something big, we might be a great fit for you.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Own the tactical execution of the Diablo live operations team.
- Lead the ongoing support of legacy Diablo titles Diablo, Diablo II, Diablo II: Resurrected, and Diablo III.
- A ct as a live service owner, proactively driving issue prevention, diagnosis, mitigation, and root cause analysis.
- Partnering with other Diablo game teams and advocating for sustainable and consistent solutions.
- Communicate effectively with leadership teams at all levels on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Ensuring that our existing games provide a highly reliable experience for our players
- Coordinating with embedded and external teams within Blizzard to ensure all of our games are using supported technologies.
- Working with engineering staff and other leads of the Diablo team to prioritize tasks and track development.
- Serving as an active partner within the larger Diablo team leadership group identifying risks, and working collaboratively to improve the sustainability of our engineering efforts.
- Building relationships and leading implementation of shared initiatives across all things Diablo, and within Blizzard.
- Participating in on-call rotations for our live games.
- Experience working in a live environment.
- Able to develop long-term relationships across partner teams within the organization.
- Knowledge of software development processes and/or strong project management skills.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with Jira and Confluence
- Direct experience in software engineering
- A strong curiosity for how things work
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!