Lead Model Artist
Shanghai Shanghai cn
17 days ago
Ubisoft Shanghai Studio is looking for an experienced Model Artist to join our team and help develop a new and exciting AAA racing game to expand Ubisoft library of titles.
Utilize your experience in game development to focus on the realistic creation of art content specifically building and props of all kinds! You will make use of technical and creative resources to achieve consistency of art throughout the project. You will collaborate with other artists and designers to achieve team and project goals
- Responsible for constructing models & texture of various environment assets, specifically the props and hard-surface (weapon and vehicle) even building.
- Use art 3D development tools while maintaining polygon budget, platform restrictions, and technology limitations.
- Cooperate with other teams outside of graphics as necessary to bring tasks to completion;
- Continuously learn new graphics tools and processes in line with the requirements;
- Degree holder majoring in Architecture, Design, BFA degree in Art related field (Graphic Design, 3D Modeling)
- 5+ years’ experience in art production and model review, preferably western realistic style in the video games industry
- Experience using art 3D development tools (Maya & Max, Photoshop, Substance, Zbrush, etc.)
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices
- Proactive problem solver, willing to investigate all aspects of the issue to seek resolution
- Logical, organized, and detail-oriented, able to focus on quality AND deadlines simultaneously
- Task-driven with good time management skills, ability to work independently as well as a good team player
- Passionate about creating and playing video games
- Experience in Next-gen when developing engines (Unreal, Crisis etc.).
- 1-2 years of team management experience is a plus.
- Professional working proficiency of English.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Digital Sales Specialist for its STORE Digital Publishing. This individual will report to the Digital Sales Manager, and will be responsible for supporting the daily activities of Ubisoft STORE, and assisting in the management of our games. He/She will be a highly-organized, detail-attentive and driven self-starter, and will collaborate with marketing department and HQ STORE team to maximize sales of new and existing digital PC content.
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com