Lead Hard Surface 3D Artist
14 days ago
We are seeking a highly skilled and visionary Lead Hardsurface Artist to lead our dynamic team. As the Lead Hardsurface Artist, you will take charge of translating concepts into high-quality models, creating textures, optimizing assets for performance, and collaborating with level designers to create visually stunning environments. Your exceptional expertise and artistic vision will be instrumental in delivering exceptional visuals and driving the creative direction of our projects.
💼Day to day responsibilities:
- Analyze concepts in order to translate them into high quality models
- Create high quality textures
- Work together with Technical Artist to optimize assets and bring the best visuals at the best performance
- Work together with Level Designers to create stunning visuals
- Provide strong leadership and artistic direction to a team of hardsurface artists, guiding them in translating concepts into high-quality, visually compelling models that align with the project's artistic vision.
🚀What you bring to the table:
Qualifications: 5+ years of modeling and texturing experience. 2+ years of experience as a Lead
- A good eye for detail and excellent time management skill
- Demonstrated proficiency in Maya or 3D Max, Zbrush or Mudbox, Blender, Substance and Photoshop
- Experience with high to low poly pipelines
- English language proficiency.
⭐Perks and Benefits:
Discretionary bonus system based on performance
Flexible holiday allowance paid into each pay cheque for you to accumulate and use as and when you wish
Ironbelly Studios is comprised of a talented, passionate and dedicated number of game developers from all corners of the globe. Our focus is on creating high quality entertainment experiences as well as providing outsourcing services at a fraction of the cost seen elsewhere.
From humble beginnings Ironbelly has grown to be one of the most trusted names in the indie development space, working on over 300 projects in our 14 years of service, ranging from AAA titles such as Gotham Knights down to small mobile titles. We bring passion and experience together and look for people who put games and their creation in the center of their world.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.