This job might no longer be available.
Lead Growth Designer
21 days ago
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all!
As the Lead Growth Designer, you will design new features to drive organic user growth.You will own those features from idea through documentation, implementation, and iteration. Once live, you will validate the outcomes of these features with data, split testing, and community feedback.
- Help define and drive the vision for user growth at Rec Room across all platforms (mobile, console, PC, and VR)
- Design new features that help Rec Room's vibrant community get new people excited to try Rec Room
- Plan, design, and implement events and promotions to drive organic user growth
- Run data-based experiments regularly discarding the ideas that don’t work and iterating on those that do
- Be an in-house subject matter expert by staying up to date on the latest in competitive and industry growth trends
We're looking for individuals with:
- 4+ years of game/product/UX design experience
- Experience designing features that drive organic user acquisition, growth, or k-factor optimization
- Experience working with analytics systems (ex Amplitude)
- Ability to balance user experience with company goals
- A portfolio including shipped products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to onboard and work remotely, until we return to the office, located in Seattle, WA
Bonus points if you have:
- Product Management experience
- Experience designing mobile or social apps
- Experience designing games as a service
- Experience designing on a variety of platforms
- A constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve
COMPANY INFO TO KNOW:
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.