Lead Game Designer (UEFN/Fortnite)
16 days ago
Worlds is a new remote-first studio from former veterans of Epic Games.
Founded in 2022 and backed by Griffin Gaming Partners (investors in Scopely, Marvel Snap, Frostgiant), we're pushing the limits of Unreal Engine to create PC titles defined by novel mechanics and graphical excellence.
- Own the design vision for new titles and IPs developed in UEFN
- Use UEFN to prototype and test new game concepts
- Conduct research and thoroughly playtest other titles in the market
- Continuously iterate on the game in response to community feedback
- You have experience shipping a successful title built with Unreal Engine or Fortnite Creative
- You excel at working independently, without excessive structure or oversight
What We Offer:
Accelerated Promotion Cycle: Successful employees advance and gain responsibility quickly
Innovation-Driven Environment: Work on groundbreaking projects that push the limits of what's possible in gaming.
Remote-First Culture: Open to candidates worldwide, with a work environment that values results over hours clocked in.
Please Note: All email communications from Worlds use the domain, Worlds.org . Any mail originating from another domain claiming to represent Worlds is fraudulent. Any emails coming from the domain “ worlds-jobs.org ” are fraudulent. The Worlds hiring team only interviews candidates via Google invites from email addresses with the domain Worlds.org . We will never ask a candidate to download 3rd party software to their phone or computer, nor will we ever ask a candidate for their banking information.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.