Lead Game Designer, Cross-platform NFT Game
5 days ago
Do you dream of advancing the leading edge of game design? We're looking for an experienced game design leader to oversee an ambitious design team that's combining engaging gameplay with blockchain technology and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- Lead the design team working on a cross-platform RPG game that incorporates NFTs
- Oversee the design of engaging gameplay, metagame systems, exciting content, and more
- Work closely with production, art, and programming teams to maximize efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define the design vision and deliver on project goals
- Use playtests and metrics to make decisions and refine your team's work
- Manage your team members’ performance and training to help them excel
- Pitch creative ideas for new features and upcoming projects
- 7+ years of experience as a game designer, or equivalent background
- Professional experience as a team lead with excellent management soft skills
- Expert knowledge of free-to-play game design fundamentals
- Solid understanding of NFTs and blockchain technology
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Chance to advance your career at a fast growing company
- Extensive support for your continued learning and development
- Community-oriented culture that supports giving back to make a difference
OUR WORK ENVIONMENT:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you'll onboard and work 100% remotely. At Amber, our teams excel at working together across borders and time zones. Once its safe to reopen our physical offices, we'll encourage a hybrid culture that balances office collaboration with work from home. But we're open to permanent remote work arrangements for the right candidate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.