This job might no longer be available.
Supervisor, Game Support
Las Vegas, NV
9 months ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
As a Supervisor in our Customer Support department, you will serve to develop our people and cultivate our culture. Helping our team members to achieve their personal best performance through coaching and mentoring, creating engaging opportunities to help define and solidify our culture, and overseeing the live support of our games will be your primary focus.
You will work closely with our entire leadership team to ensure effective communication between shifts and locations. You will also be on the front line for identifying opportunities to improve our customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as our cultural standards. Qualified candidates will be independent, dependable, creative leaders who are effective multitaskers.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of operations specialists to effectively identify and triage all product related issues with production teams to include issue investigation/identification, mass player-facing messaging, support team procedures, and compensation decisions.
- Provide oversight to all projects, tasks and duties assigned to the team, while providing direct support when needed and ensuring their timely delivery.
- Oversee team execution of our ticket mitigation strategies to include self-service content, automated response, and ongoing advancements to our existing systems.
- Support the team’s success by providing appropriate coaching, direction, training and resolution.
- Create and maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Actively plays MZ Game Studio games and has expert level knowledge of gameplay, ticket triage, internal tools and systems, risk mitigation, player satisfaction, message composition.
Your background and who you are:
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a Customer Service related field
- 2+ years gaming experience (mobile free-to-play preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of game economies and design
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Organizational skills, detail-oriented problem solving approach, and adaptability to change
- Ability to communicate effectively and stay calm while under pressure, particularly cross-departmentally
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required
- Willingness to work any shift
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.