Lab Technician (sample management)
7 days ago
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:45pm, no overtime expected
Our major pharmaceutical client in Indianapolis is looking for an sample management technician to join their team .
- Using software applications that support compound/inventory management
- Operating and troubleshooting automation equipment
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians .
- Experience working in a lab
- working with hazardous materials
- familiar with safe lab practices
- PPE must be worn while in the lab
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience following SOPs
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits