13 days ago
We're looking for an LMS Administrator to join our Training Services team at Unity! In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our Learning Management System (LMS), and support live training delivery to our global customers. Using your background in training administration, LMS management, and customer service, you will work autonomously to lead our on-demand training provision and implement LMS processes, reporting, and user administration.
The Training Services team embodies all Unity values to deliver an exceptional customer experience: Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with multiple team members to support the staging and releasing of learning content on the LMS.
- Work with Training Management to conduct and administer reporting on learning metrics and platform usage.
- Coordinate user account management, registrations and enrollments, and communications through the LMS.
- Implement processes for LMS best practices for continued product improvement.
- Work alongside the Training Coordinator to support and customer training delivery across regions.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in administering an LMS for extended enterprise and being a support point of contact for internal and external customers.
- Extensive experience coordinating training or education events or programs, ideally within a global organisation.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and work streams simultaneously.
- Experience in overseeing and managing learning metrics.
You might also have
- Customer facing experience
- Event and logistic management
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.