This job might no longer be available.
Junior Web Developer (Marketing Web Development)
19 days ago
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our Marketing Web Development team. As a Junior Web Developer, you will be responsible for making parts of web applications under the supervision of a senior specialist. You will work together with the team on improving and introducing new features for our internal/external web tools. If you wish to learn how to develop offbeat websites and web applications for awesome games and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Participation in programming websites and web applications; the work is performed under the supervision of a senior specialist.
- Creation of new applications as well as support and development of existing ones - shared responsibility.
- Manual testing of the created functionality.
- Writing technical documentation for the code created and implemented to projects.
- Participation in planning the work of the team and demonstrating the work being carried out- reporting.
- Participation in technical meetings.
- Cooperating with other departments when working on services.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in commercial job.
- Good knowledge of: HTML5, CSS3, SCSS.
- Basic understanding of: Database architecture, SQL, Mysql server, Php framework Symfony 4/Symfony 5 or similar, JS framework ReactJS or similar.
- High level of responsibility and strong willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and strive for quality.
- English at the communicative level (min B2).
Nice to have:
- Git, Composer, Npm, Webpack / Gulp
- Office-First: working primarily from the studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.