Junior UA Manager
12 days ago
We are looking for a Junior UA Manager to join our Marketing Team as a campaign and monetization manager. We strive to build a strong, positive culture where team skills are valued as much as technical skills. We’re looking for candidates with experience supporting a high quality product, using sustainable development practices and a continuous improvement mindset.
A UA Manager’s expertise will directly affect Big Huge Games’ growth strategy and success. They will execute and manage performance marketing campaigns for our games. This person must be creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and highly driven. They will develop, execute, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns; the ideal candidate will have experience in marketing-campaign management and insight into the mobile game industry.
- Performance marketing campaign management and optimization for BHG’s current and future game titles
- Profitably manage sizable monthly spend through ownership of several key marketing channels such as Google Adwords, Facebook, ironSource, Vungle, Unity and others
- Support reporting, optimization and UA strategy, and provide data and analysis to the Marketing Director for budget planning
- Find, vet, onboard, and test new traffic sources
- Work with the Marketing Director and Analytics team to analyze user data and perform forward looking thought experiments about user cohorts
- Work with Senior team members to forecast expected revenue from user groups
- Perform data analysis with excel or SQL
- Work with Senior team members to manage insertion orders and partner legal documentation
- BA/BS, or equivalent training, in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or related field
- 1 year of performance advertising/marketing experience in digital marketing or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Understanding of game data and analytic suites
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Our headquarters are located in Timonium, MD. While we prefer MD-based candidates, with mutual agreement, we can accommodate a remote work environment for candidates from a few approved states.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.