This job might no longer be available.
Junior Tracking Game Tester
1 year ago
As a Tracking QA Tester you will be responsible for assuring the data quality of a large variety of games on mobile platforms.
You will be working with our proprietary tools to identify and report any issues with our tracking data. Your activity will involve working in groups of 2-3 people within a small team.
- Mandatory requirement: High-school graduation diploma.
- Very good level of English.
- Ability and patience to perform detailed testing.
- Able to understand the data management system and translate a problem into a clear and accurate bug.
- A sharp eye for details.
- Capacity to follow checklists with precision.
- Able to adapt to changes and quick learner.
- Willing to share the knowledge with the team.
- Able to give and accept positive as well as negative feedback.
- Ability to optimize working flow processes and implement new procedures is an advantage.
- Technical knowledge about the most popular mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8) can be a plus.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Lunch tickets.
- Short Friday.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Gameloft®, leading global publisher of digital and social games, has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
With offices in over 30 countries, Gameloft is now ramping up its mobile advertising division, taking advantage of its large audience to offer marketers and brands innovative ways to reach their customers.