Junior Technical Product Manager (M/F)
23 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content, gaming and non-gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team. You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
As a Junior Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for the creation of the gaming infrastructure of our Hyper Casual and Casual games. In collaboration with the tech teams and the different gaming studios, you will develop the product vision, strategy and roadmap to push our games to new horizons.
You will be in charge of creating and developing multiple back-end systems to support the various needs of our gaming studios to provide a robust solution which is also innovative and relevant.
- Manage a technical roadmap for an array of games and set up OKRs.
- Perform ongoing prioritization and come up with creative solutions while considering the business value. Apply buy/build considerations in order to drive the most relevant solutions over time.
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed specs and wireframes, define AB tests, prioritize tasks and create a QA plan.
- Follow up and analyze the success of the product by conducting customer interviews and surveys.
- Work with Developers, Product Managers, Game Designers, Game Economy Managers, Data Analysts and Monetization/CRM Managers to guarantee the relevance and value of the systems.
- Identify opportunities to improve the user experience and deliver sharp, innovative features
- At least one year of experience as a Product Manager with a technical focus
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership on projects
- Strong organizational skills and data-driven mindset, great attention to detail
- Great communicator and a team player, who likes to work with people and drive results together
- Adapt well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in English. Able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form
- A problem solver by nature – inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
- Familiarity with server- and client-side applications in the mobile space - an asset