Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist/Researcher
11 days ago
Star Stable Entertainment creates immersive worlds to inspire every girl around the globe to be the hero of her own adventure. Through multiple touchpoints such as games, books, music, animation and stories our community celebrates the strength in sisterhood and builds friendships.
We are now looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist/Researcher to join our growing TA team to be able to attract and recruit our future colleagues.
This role is perfect for you if you want to learn the craft of recruiting and grow into the role and drive full-cycle recruitment processes in the future. We offer an international and fun workplace driven by passion and innovation. For the TA team, candidate experience is a key driver - but also the collaboration with the business and hiring managers.
Are you curious about how we work with agile HR? Listen to episode #55 of Agila HR podden to learn more!
As a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist/Researcher at Star Stable you will:
- Support recruitment activities in the team
- Schedule interviews, write job ads and phone screen candidates
- Source and search for candidates for different roles
- Collaborate with the HR team and the rest of the organisation to ensure a great candidate and employee experience
- Assist and collaborate on different projects
- Attend events and other meet-ups to attract candidates
We are looking for someone who:
- Might just have finished university and would love to learn the craft of recruitment
- Have working experience from roles such as customer service, receptionist, telemarketing or similar
- Loves to work in a high pace with multiple parallel projects
- Feels secure in a role that required administrative work and following up on tasks
- Is comfortable writing/communicating in English
What we offer you:
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games and entertainment experiences for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
Curious to know more? Apply now! We’d love to talk to you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.