Junior Software Engineer
5 days ago
The Commerce Platform team allows top games to monetize their popularity. We develop a web shop, allow in-game purchases, integrate with external payment gateways, provide extensive tooling for sale event managers and support engineers, support different monetization strategies, handle high-load distributed long-running transactions, automate money-related business processes, track and adapt the cutting-edge e-commerce technologies. Our big mission is to make Wargaming a powerful publishing platform with commerce as its part.
Specifically, in Premium Shop Team, we're responsible for a wide range of tools for the monetization of any WG game. It includes a storefront for selling in-game assets, a package management system, an orders system for revenue tracking, and a built-in offers system.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with business analysts and other teams to develop requirements for new features.
- Develop features and be responsible for their delivery.
- Setup monitoring and testing of our services to better understand their real time health.
- Participate in code review.
- Participate in planning, retrospectives and other team activities.
What are we looking for?
- General understanding of server-client architecture and network
- Experience working with database management systems (mysql, postgresql)
- Experience working with Git
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of Python
- At least B1 level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Expertise in common frameworks (e.g. Django, aiohttp, FastAPI) and infrastructure (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka , Clickhouse)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration systems (e.g. TeamCity/Jenkins/Bamboo)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.