Junior Software Developer - Java (Hybrid)
3 months ago
Keywords Studios, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 70+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 11,000 employee strength located across 5 continents and 23 countries. The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Keywords Studios is comprised of many individual brands, all with something unique to offer our clients. The studios are integrated into the Group by Service Line and use the operating systems and tools deployed by those services lines to ensure people and projects can operate across studios and across geographies.
For more info please refer to https://www.keywordsstudios.com/
The Localization Research Labs is supporting the company developing several tools and integration between the global systems (BPS, Netsuite, Salesforce, Cronos, Coretime, etc.). You will be responsible for the software created by the developers. You will be joining a small international software development team, as a lead developer within the organization.
Working both with the end users and the software development team, you will be responsible for the development of software solutions to meet business needs on mission critical systems.
Your software team will be responsible for design and development of cloud-based enterprise solutions that are built on Amazon Web Services, defined by user stories.
Working in conjunction with the software QA team you will be responsible for the overall performance and quality of the product deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop industry standard software on Keywords Management Systems.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Collaborate closely with Business Users, Software Developers and Software QA.
- Plan and prioritize development activities and sprints with the team.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
- Liaise with internal and external software developers and DevOps teams.
- Champion software development best practices within the Localization Research Labs.
- Research new technology frameworks when needed.
- Provide support and training to team members when needed.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- A degree in Computers or an Engineering discipline. (Relevant experience will be considered)
- 1-2 Years software development experience. In exceptional circumstances graduates will be considered.
- Proven problem solver who enjoys a technical challenge.
- Back-End: Java Enterprise Development with Sprint Boot
- Knowledge of ORM, SQL and Relational Databases.
- Implementation of system design and development standards.
- In depth knowledge of Agile Development, the Software Development Life cycle and current CI/CD techniques using Jenkins\Maven with the AWS platform.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of build tools such as Maven/Jenkins.
- Experience developing Cloud based Business Process\Financial systems is desirable.
- Exposure to DevOps implementation practices and test automation.
- Familiarity with AWS & Azure services is preferable.
- Fluent English & Hindi\Telugu.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.