Bucharest Bucharest ro
17 days ago
Handle part of the recruitment and selection programs for QC Department. The job holder respects the general hiring standards for all levels of employment and is involved in all recruitment related activities.
- Identifying the profile needed by the team;
- Discussions with managers on expectations on that profile;
- Confronting the profile required with the existing JD and amending if needed.
- Identifying the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to fit the profile needed;
- Advertising in the best/appropriate format using also his/her strong networking skills.
Screening & Selection
- Implement the selection process (résumés, interviews, educational or professional experience, references, technical testing);
- Gives feedback to hiring managers on the whole processes and candidate profile;
- Propose improvement of the recruitment procedures if needed and requested by the hiring managers.
Employer branding events:
- Act as an Ubi Ambassador; build and maintain strong relationship with potential candidates, represent Ubi in external events.
• High motivation for HR activities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail-oriented, organized and able to multitask
• Good knowlegde of MS Office
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• University studies – in progress or graduate - Psychology /Social Studies / Economics
• Previous experience in recruitment is a plus (including internships, voluntary work)
• Willing to work full time
What we offer
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products.