Junior Game Tester
Are you a gamer tired of encountering defects in the games you love and play?
Would you like to make an impact on the next generation games, shouting out loud your thoughts, making a difference and making sure others will no longer complain from buggy games?
Then join the QA team at Amber!
What Amber offer s :
- T he opportunity to learn and grow in the QA department and Gaming industry
- The professional environment to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows or Facebook
- Well-shaped training program to start your career in gaming
- An attractive salary
- F riendly and supportive working environment
What you need :
- English proficiency (B2 level or above)
- A strong passion for games of all types
- Attention to details and desire to find and understand the root cause
- Proficient in using Windows as operating system
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Personal ethics that translates into good attitude towards job and colleagues
- Open in communication and team play
- Desire to learn and grow, to build a professional career
What it would be a wesome to have:
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook)
- Proven hard-core gamer experience