Junior Project Manager
29 days ago
Imagine more for your career with Keywords Studios, the ultimate hub for talent in the AAA game development industry. We're a major player in gaming, with a global network of over 70+ studios across 26 countries, each with its own unique culture and expertise. Our collaborative approach sets us apart as the top choice for technical and creative services for renowned console and mobile game developers worldwide. We offer industry-leading solutions such as game development, art services, marketing, globalization, quality assurance, player support and more.
Fan-first creative agency Waste Creative is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their award-winning team.
A Junior Project Manager at Waste Creative is responsible for project managing and producing a wide range of projects across multiple disciplines and platforms. Reporting into the Lead Project Manager, they will work across all IPs on the Supercell account, supporting Project Managers with the process, productivity and profit of the projects.
The Junior Project Manager primarily works on low-level projects up to £20k, but also supports Project Managers on mid-level projects from conception through to delivery.
They should have a good understanding of roles and capabilities across all departments and, with the support of Project Managers, will learn to identify specific skill sets required for each project. They are expected to have some experience working with large teams and experience working with smaller, more agile teams.
Project managers at Waste Creative are a likeable bunch and strive to keep project teams motivated - producing high-quality work is paramount. While the environment is collaborative and supportive, the team thrives on candidates that are proactive, take accountability and really own their work. The ability to hit the ground running is a very desirable trait.
The successful candidate will be working on one of the largest accounts at Waste, Supercell, across a variety of their games, including Clash of Clans. They will support the project teams in producing high quality social assets for YouTube, Instagram and Tik Tok, from Strategy, through to Creative development, Production and Delivery.
- Delivery Management
- Work alongside Creative and Production teams to ensure projects are produced to a high standard, delivered on time and within agreed budget
- Arrange briefings, plan, scope and quote low-level projects
- Assign operators, manage reviews, track costs and manage project progress
- Financial Management
- Estimating, tracking and billing with Paprika
- Create reports for projects
- Quality Control & Risk Management
- Manage quality control process within assigned projects
- Proactively troubleshoot to prevent roadblocks for creative and production teams at every stage of project lifecycle
- Resource Planning & Collaboration
- Develop an understanding of internal + external talents and their abilities
- With the support of Mid-Weight PMs, identify resource gaps and initiate resource searches with resource manager
- Liaise with third party vendors / freelancers where relevant
- Minimum 2 years agency, production house or post-production experience, delivering a variety of projects
- An understanding of Creative, Design, Video, 2D, 3D and Sound roles, functions, capabilities and applications
- Basic technical understanding of various production software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.)
- Experience budgeting, scoping and managing low-level projects
- Some experience managing Strategy & Creative time is a bonus
- A basic understanding of the shoot production process
- Understanding of encoding/transcoding, codecs, video formats, file types, frame rates, resolutions
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to interact with co-workers effectively and appropriately at a variety of levels, across many disciplines
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick up challenging projects at any phase with enthusiasm
- A keen eye for quality control
Keywords Studios is truly unique. We're proud of our talented team and our global network of independent studios. Join us and enjoy fantastic perks for a rewarding work experience:
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits package
- Engage in projects tailored to your skill set in an environment that has been recognised and celebrated for its excellence
- Collaborate with industry giants (you'll have the chance to work on AAA titles and be part of a talented team of passionate individuals)
- Access to a multitude of professional opportunities for growth
- Enjoy flexible working environments
- Utilize relocation and visa applications when applicable.
- Prioritize diversity and inclusion (our studios champion these initiatives)
- Benefit from additional perks that can include cycle-to-work and IT schemes, pension contributions, healthcare benefits, on-office entertainment, social events, holidays, bonuses, and pet-friendly environments.
Our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) Commitment:
Keywords Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. If you require any adjustments during the process please let us know in your application. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. We especially welcome applications from candidates of underrepresented groups in the industry.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy https://www.keywordsstudios.com/en/applicant-privacy-notice/.
Role Information: EN
Studio: Waste Creative
Location: United Kingdom
Area of Work: Player Engagement
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Pattern: Hybrid, Remote
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.