This job might no longer be available.
Junior Project Manager (Game Development)
19 days ago
Gameloft is looking for a proficient Game Producer/Junior Project Manager with outstanding communication and people management skills to join one of our production teams.
- At least 1 year of experience working in the position of Project Manager / Game Producer;
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities;
- Good knowledge of project management processes, methodologies, and tools;
- JIRA + Confluence bundle or analogues is a must;
- High level of interest in mobile games;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the game dev industry.
- Planning workload for each game update;
- Being in permanent close communication with the production team;
- Ensuring coordination of work done on the matter of time and quality;
- Work with the brand licensor to secure and manage properties required for the product;
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave
- Relocation package
- Free English courses
- Regular corporate events and team buildings
- Lunch compensation
- Gym compensation.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.