Junior Product Manager
11 days ago
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent new-user funnels, retention and monetization through maintaining key features and LiveOps initiatives. Achieving this will require a maintained and deep understanding of the market, our active players, and the game economy as a whole! The Junior Product Manager will ultimately champion analytics, lean methodologies and product centric strategies!
- Work alongside Production and Game Design Teams, to initiate and support key product features, mechanics, marketing and LiveOps initiatives.
- Develop and contribute to business cases and high-level designs in order to effectively support the contribution of the Design, Art, and Software development teams.
- Track KPI's, monitor active data, and measure the impact of design initiatives to promote the health of the game.
- Perform market research in order to identify opportunities, understand customer/player expectations and provide comparative benchmarking.
- Work with Marketing, UA, Creative, and Community teams to ensure a healthy new-user funnel and optimal spend.
- Develop Player Journey maps in order to identify and optimize key-player experiences during the early, mid, and late game.
- Report and present product performance and learnings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in Product Management, Game Development/Design/Marketing.
- Experience managing products on web or mobile with a high volume of customers/users.
- An expressed understanding of Product Management, particularly within the Mobile Free-to-Play (F2P) market.
- An understanding of Live-Operations of F2P Mobile Games, with a demonstrated familiarity of game business models and monetization methods.
- A track-record of optimizing product features, post-release, through interpreting community, data, and production input/feedback.
- A solid track record of Excel and Data Analysis skills.
- An ongoing passion for mobile games, industry trends and the creation of innovative games!
- A BA/BS Degree within an applicable faculty and/or MBA considered an asset!
- Competitive salary scale
- Additional paid time off over the Christmas/New Year Holidays
- Affordable Gym membership
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Flexible Work Hours and a healthy work/life balance
- The ability to work alongside an international and diverse team
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge Accepted? Join us and create the unknown!
Our studio is located in the heart of the city (Halifax) within the historic and iconic Keith's Brewery Market. The Halifax Harbour is in view from our windows and lunch breaks can be spent on the boardwalk or at one of the many restaurants and cafes that populate the downtown core. The studio culture is dynamic, with communication happening constantly between teams with an emphasis on team-building and collaboration!
We Value Diversity!
Here at Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to lend a helping hand. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs ,Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the Unknown.