Junior Product Analyst
17 days ago
At Arkadium, our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business, our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in becoming an Arkadian? We’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a junior data analyst to work with casual games. Our candidate might not have a big experience but should understand an idea of casual games. He/she should understand what exactly we need to measure to get quality data that can help us to improve user experience and engagement.
In this role you will be working closely with the product, game designers and developers on creating games and further support.
Currently this individual will operate as the analytics team’s representative in Russia, as such we are looking for someone who is driven, with positive energy and a good communicator to both gather requirements and deliver insights. Experience working with international organizations is a plus.
You will be expected to own
- Tagging games to understand how they are performing. Support tagging documentation;
- Investigate the impact of changes made to the product;
- Help to create, monitor and summarize the results of A/B Testing;
- Represent the analytics team in KR and help to push analysis to internal clients;
- Running of some ad-hoc and regular reports.
ToolsVisualization and insight deliveryDatabase
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skilled
- Web analytics using Google Analytics, Omniture or Application Insights
- R or Python
- College +, masters preferred
- Business, mathematics, computer science
- English is solid intermediate and above
- Performance-based annual bonus;
- Health Insurance with heavily subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on day one;
- Additional paid time off;
- A good balance between work and personal life;
- A focus on professional growth through internal training, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards;
- Paid English lessons if needed;
- Individual budget for personal development;
- Paid relocation to Krasnodar if you want to relocate as our base hub is in Krasnodar.