Junior Procurement Support Specialist
18 days ago
Ubisoft Romania is looking for a Junior Procurement Support Specialist in the Procurement HQ team. Your main mission is to procure all goods and services needed for Ubisoft group activity.
The 3 objectives of procurement department are: cost reduction, offering a high quality service to internal clients and mitigate external risks.
Your main role will be to create a link between internal clients and suppliers. You will have to place the orders for goods and services for any of Ubisoft French subsidiaries (Production studios or Business teams), and / or for other Ubisoft subsidiaries around the world.
You will be working in a fast-paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
Your main mission:
- Respond to all requests from internal clients;
- Assist internal clients to define their needs;
- Set the objectives in term of Quality – Cost – Time;
- Identify and propose solutions by participating in the sourcing process;
- Send requests for quotation and conduct quick negotiations with suppliers.
- Makes sure that Ubisoft approval flow has been respected before placing the order;
- Check if all contract clauses are respected (if a contract exists) when placing an order;
- Create an order (PO) in the dedicated tool (Peoplesoft) and send it to the supplier
- Keep the client updated all the time on the evolution of his order;
- Establish and maintain closed relationships with the buyers, the warehouse and the accounting teams;
- Participate in the follow-up of procurement indicators by providing the necessary data;
- Respect the highest ethical standards with suppliers.
What You’ll Bring as Experience
- Previous work experience preferably in Purchasing, IT, Call Center or Customer Support;
- MS Office package, PeopleSoft is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Good knowledge of both written and oral foreign languages: French and English
- High customer service focus;
- Excellent communications skills.
What you’ll bring as a Colleague
- Strong analytical skills;
- Positive approach and work well within a team.
- Autonomy and self-motivation;
- Easily adaptable to change.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games.
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.