This job might no longer be available.
Junior Model Artist
4 months ago
- Create the 3D assets based on the concepts or the text descriptions.
- Support TA and Graphical programmers to build the tech pipelines regarding visual side.
- Collaborate with rigger and animator to build the character model rules
- Check the quality of works from outsourcing team and give feedbacks.
- Support the Art Director and Art Leads in defining the benchmark of in-game assets
- Willing to receive and suggest direction, with good communication skills .
- Collaborative and adaptable to change, with a sense for working harmoniously within a dynamic and highly creative team.
- An understanding of IP branding and the core values of a product.
- An excellent understanding of games, and how to create 3D art in collaboration with design.
- The ability to communicate and discuss complex issues, clearly and professionally, in the pursuit of clarifying direction.
- Good Presentation skills
- Must have the ability to work under their own initiative and with the diligence to deliver on time and on quality.
Hard skill :
- Proficiently master 3d max, Photoshop, Zbrush, substance painter.
- Produce the 3d assets with PBR pipeline
- Has good art skill.
- It would be better if he/she can use Speed tree and Marvelous designer. (Nice to have)
- It would be better if he/she can use Unity(Nice to have)
- It would be better if he/she can use Marvelous designer and Speed tree. (Nice to have)
- It would be better if he/she has experiences in collaborating with outsourcing team. (Nice to have)