Junior Manual QA Engineer
20 days ago
We're looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our QA team and test tools and systems that serve content creators worldwide!
As a Software QA Engineer, you will be in charge of testing our unique platform, handling both the back-end and front-end aspects.
Overwolf is revolutionizing the way people create and play games. With over 15B yearly downloads of in-game apps and mods, we empower over 95K creators to build gaming experiences that serve 31M gamers monthly.
We're on a quest to turn "in-game creator" into a new profession and build the next generation of games.
Ready to join the pack?
In this role, you will:
- Providing feedback on product performance and user experience
- Writing and working with test case documentation (STD, STP)
- Planning and executing tests for cross-platform software (Windows, Mac)
- Manual exploratory and regression testing
- Handling complex work-flows under tight deadlines
- Investigating issues in production
- Taking part in the team's Discord activity
- Hardcore PC gamer
- Organized, methodical, and able to handle metronomic work
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information
- Enthusiastic about new technologies
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 1 year of practical experience in QA
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Experience with Fiddler
- Experience with any coding language