Junior Level Designer
9 days ago
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You will also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
EA Motive is looking is looking for a Junior Level Designer to help build content for world class AAA products.
- Design and block out levels, script level mechanics and level moments with the guidance and support of a level lead
- Author level documentation with support and guidance from a level lead
- Can assess risks and prioritize work under the guidance of mentors and leadership
- Ability to participate in design discussions and contribute ideas
- Work semi-autonomously with support and guidance from senior designers
- Working knowledge of Unreal, Unity or other 3d game engine
- Experience collaborating with a team
- Example portfolio of level design work in an engine including blocking out or creating spaces
- Experience using project planning tools a plus
- Completed college course or work on previous titles a plus