Junior Influencer Marketing Manager with ENG+ESP (World of Warships)
19 days ago
Wargaming is seeking a talented and motivated Junior Influencer Marketing Manager to join our team in Prague, Czech Republic, and contribute to the growth and success of World of Warships, a popular online multiplayer game.
As a Junior Influencer Manager, you will play a key role in managing relationships with influencers and content creators to promote World of Warships. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the gaming industry, learn from industry veterans of one of the world's biggest publishers and developers of F2P games, and collaborate with influential personalities in the gaming community.
Visa sponsorship is provided for non-EU citizens.
Regional Marketing Lead
What will you do?
- Help define and execute influencer campaigns for our game World of Warships mainly in North America and LATAM regions
- Build, cultivate, and expand relationships with influencers and organizations that manage them
- Coordinate marketing & influencer administrative needs internally/externally
- Work together with product marketing managers on securing the audience
- Create and maintain product knowledge and clear target market objectives
- Support various ongoing influencer activities from the Marketing & Business Development Team
- Assure a strategic, proactive approach to celebrities and influencers who add value to the brand
- Creatively and proactively pitch out-of-the-box ideas to boost the brand performance involving Influencers
- Stay up to date on competitors and business trends, as well as social media and marketing best practices; identify areas of opportunity and future growth.
Who are we looking for?
- 1+ years of experience in the related field of influencer marketing
- You are passionate about digital trends
- Curious and creative, with a strong sense of aesthetics and marketing knowledge
- Good understanding of YouTube, Twitch ecosystems, main streaming platforms, and social media
- Results-driven and capable of driving different projects simultaneously
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and create presentations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients & customers
- Ability to make sound business decisions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, time management, and resolution skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for video games
- Strong understanding of the premium F2P PC games markets globally
- Knowledge about World of Warships
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Prague include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Language courses (English, Russian, Czech) fully covered by the company upon Manager’s approval.
- Meal card – 160 CZK contribution per work shift
- Multisport Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Transportation allowance
- Premium private health care
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
- To learn more about our studio in Prague, follow this link: https://prague.wargaming.com/
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.