Junior Creative & Content Designer
11 days ago
Job Posting TitleJunior Creative & Content Designer
SummaryThe Junior Creative & Content Designer is responsible for creative and design support for our global corporate group functions and the Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) business. Forming part of the Group Brand & Communications team the Junior Creative & Content Designer will play a lead role as custodian of our Aristocrat corporate and ANZ Gaming Business brands. The role will provide design and creative content support for print, online and multi-media based projects that assist in delivering engaging and professional communications to our employees, customers and other external stakeholders. Combining graphic design capability and knowledge of multi-media and digital communication platforms such as video, web and email marketing, the person will be required to support creative projects from concept to execution.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to execute graphic and visual designs through new and existing channels to bring our business, people and values to life. This role works collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as Corporate Affairs, People & Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, Sustainability, and the ANZ Gaming team. The person will also foster strong working relationships with third party providers including external agencies.
What You'll Do
General graphic design support
- Maintain and support market-leading and creative design solutions for multiple internal and external audiences.
- Work closely with the Group Brand & Communications team on the development of core corporate brand and marketing collateral, PowerPoint presentations and digital content Support internal Group functions such as finance, P&C, Sustainability and Investor Relation teams with creative content projects
- Design and develop engaging marketing communications collateral including campaigns, trade publications ads, press advertising, game posters and e-marketing campaigns for the ANZ Gaming business
- Provide graphic design support for tradeshows and internal & external events
- Ensure all internal and external presentations and creative collateral are on brand and created within budget
- Uphold brand guidelines and procedures – attention to detail and deadlines paramount
- Keep up to date on the latest developments in the design industry
- Work with the Group Brand & Communications team to provide content to further drive employee engagement
Enhance & Leverage Digital Platforms
- Support the content creation for the Aristocrat corporate website, the ANZ Gaming microsite, sales enablement tools and asset portal
- Assist in the development of digital campaigns and event updates
- Monitor online activity and turn insights into actions to improve website traction
Video editing coordination
- Support the capturing and coordination of capturing and editing video content
- Assist product manager/s with producing game related video content to support sales training
Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) and Compliance
- Ensures themselves and colleagues abide by OHS regulations for their work site.
- Demonstrates OHS practices including OHS reporting.
- Proactively approach OHS with positive lead indicators.
- Participates and engages in all elements of the Aristocrat Due Diligence framework
- Zero compliance breaches.
What We're Looking For
- Tertiary qualification in advanced multimedia, graphic design and Web design is desirable
- 1 – 3-years demonstrated experience with programs including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro
- Demonstrated experience with programs including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro
- Strong PC/Mac skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience developing and managing web content
- Able to communicate effectively both in written and verbal forms
- Confident to share new ideas and comfortable influencing key stakeholders
- Display initiative to drive projects and present new ideas
- Great eye for layout with good analytical skills
- Demonstrated project management and organisational skills including the ability to coordinate communication tasks across a number of areas within the organisation
- Ability to handle competing priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.