CRM Associate M/F
23 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content, gaming and non-gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team. You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
The CRM Associate is in charge of all the player communications over the Voodoo Casual Games portfolio.
In this role, you will be in charge of our dearest asset of all – our players! You will get the opportunity to help shape games for generations to come!
You will get to design this new directive from scratch including the operational system, methodologies, staffing and more.
- Develop the communication strategy of every game, including daily promotions and special events over the different channels – emails, push notifications and communities. For these, you will work closely with the creative team to reach the desired result.
- Design the strategy that leverages all product features and marketing tools to engage players. You will own the operational launch of the campaign, monitoring its results and analyzing it, all while working closely with the product and data team.
- Create survey routines to answer different business questions.
- Oversee the customer support function and methodologies.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching, testing and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- +1 year of experience as Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, CRM or Product Marketing (ideally in the online industry)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, preferably managerial
- Great communicator and problem-solver, ability to learn and operate multiple applications
- Outstanding time management skills, ability to keep calm under stress
- Ability to generate, manipulate and read data and transform it to actionable insights
- Mother-Tongue level English written/verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM tools
- Familiarity with American culture – an asset
- Experience with email marketing – an asset