This job might no longer be available.
Junior C++ 3D Graphics Programmer
2 months ago
As a Junior 3D Graphics programmer you will work on rendering tech that drives Ubisoft's graphics engines.
- Design, implement, upgrade and maintain run-time rendering and graphics pipeline code for our games;
- Own, upgrade and maintain our rendering tools, pipeline and related code in our proprietary game engine;
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, C++ code;
- Profile game performance to assess and find rendering bottlenecks and improve overall performance;
- Work together with other international Ubisoft studios;
- Collaborate with GPU and console vendors.
- Experience of at least one graphics API (DiretX11-12/Vulkan/OpenGL4+, etc);
- Knowledge of modern rendering techniques;
- Knowledge of C++ and OOP\OOD;
- Familiar with multithreading and memory management;
- Knowledge of 3D math;
- Understanding of GPU architecture and CPU/GPU communication;
- Pet projects;
- Experience with game engines;
- Intermediate level of English.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.