Junior Art Designer (World of Tanks/1-year contract)
21 days ago
The junior Art designer has the responsibility to conceptualize and produce graphic designs in line with the company’s objectives and branding. The candidate will need to collaborate on projects with their colleagues and check for quality and consistency.
This is maternity cover, a year contract (potential to extend).
Regional Content Manager, WoT Franchise
What will you do?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Produce high quality & engaging digital design across desktop, mobile, web ready graphic, basic print production and event media.
- Social media and online strategy and marketing, including creative thinking, copywriting (Japanese), visual content, and video editing assignments.
- Interpreting the task’s need and developing a concept or solution to suit its objectives
- Work closely with Content team, Product groups and sometimes external partners (Collaboration)
- Perform any ad-hoc duties or responsibilities assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary education in Multimedia Design or relevant disciplines
- Good judgment in manipulating the formal elements of visual communication such as the contrast, scale, color, spacing and typography
- Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative ability
- Good time management skill
Japanese language proficiency to write copywriting in Japanese
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English and preferably in Japanese
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to adapt design style to suit local audience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, multicultural environment
- Must provide online portfolio
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Familiarity with the online games industry
- Experience in video editing
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Singapore include:
- 14 days of annual leave (additional 1 day for every one year of service capped at 22 days, 1 day during Birthday month, 16 weeks of maternity leave, 2 weeks of paternity leave, childcare leave, 5 days of marriage leave, 5 days of compassionate leave, 5 days of examination leave)
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Premium medical insurance
- Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Massage room, Coffee, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
- To learn more about our studios in APAC, follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wargaming-net/life/apac/
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.