This job might no longer be available.
Java Online Software Engineer
Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship pl
7 months ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Java Online Software Engineer to join our team in Warsaw in order to help us deliver the highest possible quality online experiences. If you wanna be a part of a very creative and passionate team, don’t hesitate and apply to our studio!
- Developing and maintaining highly available, scalable web services for millions of gamers around the world.
- Working on new projects, from conception to deployment in the production environment.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Staying abreast of best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience in software engineering.
- Mastery in Java, at least version 8.
- Experience with Spring web framework family or any other popular open-source web framework.
- Expertise in handling SQL databases and query/table optimisations.
- Experience with ORM technologies (eg. Hibernate)
- Experience in the development of scalable and highly available web services
- Strong understanding of best security practices.
- Knowledge of dependency management tools (Maven, Gradle).
- Experience in source control systems and deployment processes (git, git-flow, CI).
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Using modern software development techniques in daily work (DDD, Clean Code).
- Understanding the importance of software testing and applying it in the software development process.
- An overwhelming desire to code the best web services on the Internet.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with asynchronous communication (messaging queues)
- Experience with Go and/or C#
- Experience with: cloud-based scalable solutions, microservice architecture, NoSQL databases, Java 11, Spring Boot
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med)
- Fresh fruit for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines
- Free library with wide range of games and books
- Many social activities and parties
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
- Polish lessons for foreign employees
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.