10 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika we don’t just build games, we bring them to life!
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for defining and delivering Playtika’s gaming platform infrastructure and services.
Being a developer at Playtika is more than just create some code or fix bugs, of course, you will need to do as first as the second. But the most important is that one understands the product deeply, researches new technologies, and suggests new possible implementation options; improves the product with a new technology stack, monitors and supports the evolution of the product.
Our technology stack is pretty wide. In our projects we use: Java 11/16, Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP, Data), Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Aerospike, Redis, S3, MariaDB, Kafka, Netflix Stack (hystrix, ribbon).
- 3+ years of experience of Java Core, multithreading;
- Experience with Spring frameworks (Spring Boot);
- Experience with Microservices;
- Experience with messaging systems (JMS, xMQ, Kafka);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience to write tests (unit, functional, contract);
- Pre-intermediate English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with reactive programming (Project Reactor, RX Java);
- NoSQL database experience (we use Aerospike);
- Experience in decomposing technical tasks and defining level of effort for complex services;
- Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching;
- Experience with Groovy and other dynamic languages;
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies.
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and flexible working hours
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Annual salary review
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Help and support for candidates from other cities
- Possibility to attend local and international professional training and conferences at the company's expense
- Amazing and huge corporate events like this one here
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
- By the way, you can feel us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.