Japan Mobile Community Engagement Manager
18 days ago
The Community Engagement Manager will manage the management EA's Mobile social media campaigns in Japan. You will develop and launch local social channels for EA core franchises in the market. They will plan and oversee the local implementation of social content strategies, and work with all partners to manage content calendars, scheduling, and publishing of content. You bring a strong understanding of local players behaviour/preference and social media platforms, are an expert to build community around our mobile games with knowledgeable in industry trends and the latest innovations. You will work closely in collaboration with key regional & global stakeholders to integrate and align social opportunities and build EA's community base.
You will be an essential part of the EA Asia Commercial Mobile team, reporting to Japan Mobile Publishing and Marketing Manager as it can shape the social media marketing approach, establish digital initiatives and live service operations to meet the needs and feedback from our players in the market.
- Analyze and improve the performance of the game's social media channels
- Grow content creators and influencer marketing of the game
- Plan, execute and track new projects and online content, through these content creators / influencers
- Review and analyze key metrics of content creators / influencers, that resonates with marketing strategy of the game on a weekly/monthly basis
- Establish partnerships with content creators / influencers to broaden EA's engagement with the community
- Monitor player and community sentiments to provide relevant feedback to game studios to support high impact player centric live service
- Partner with EA global creative & localisation teams to create assets that both resonate with local players and are tailored for mobile platforms.
- Develop and foster relationships with essential platforms, brands and media partners within Japan
- Drive key performance metrics related to revenue and user growth through operations
- You will be passionate for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular. It adds value if you are gamer in FPS/Sports game category or any multiplayer
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing on client side (digital/marketing/social) or top digital/advertising agencies
- You are strong in creative creation process and editorial skills – including language localisation, being familiar with tools e.g. Photoshop, Premiere Pro
- Experience developing insights from social listening, and basic understanding of social analytics across channels. Combining data from many sources into applicable insights is a important part of this role
- You will grow and maintain social communities and developing content on social platforms
- Working knowledge of tools like Synthesio, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Datasift , Radian 6
- You have a creative and innovative approach to your project, collocating with internal teams and external agencies
- Enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Native level written & spoken Japanese Language proficiency