This job might no longer be available.
28 days ago
As an Issue Detective, you will have the mission to investigate our games and identify issues.
If you feel curious to get into a real adventure, spy on the gameplay of our titles, and detect “crimes”, then keep reading the brief below.
• Play the game versions repeatedly in different ways and situations
• Work closely with the development team and update them promptly about issues
• Work with a bug base, identify bugs and write a detailed description according to internal standards and procedures (previous experience with JIRA would be considered as an advantage)
• Follow up reported bugs and update their statuses.
• Read game documentation, follow test plans and work with test cases
• Passion for games
• Interest in QA
• Analytical skills
• Good command of English
• Communication skills
• Willingness to learn new skills and grow
• Exposure to agile methodologies will be considered as a plus
Why Join Gameloft Universe?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded by millions of players every day
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of Sofia and excellent transport connections
- You want to work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Additional Health Insurance with excellent coverage, including dental care & dioptric glasses reimbursement
- Flexible working time on hybrid mode with short Friday option
- Food vouchers – 200 lv. per month
- Several options for active lifestyle – both Multisport and Coolfit cards available
- 20 days paid annual leave + 1 birthday day off
- Referral & Baby Bonus
- Modern & Cozy office in Sofia Tower 2 (Mall of Sofia) with a lot of gaming temptations – table tennis, air hockey, PS5, great board games collection, etc.
- Hot beverages at your disposal on daily basis + fresh fruits & snacks on weekly
- Access to office library, trainings and career development plan
- Active studio life – different events, parties, charity initiatives and more
- Occasional Gifts – celebrate special moments
- Exclusive discount program from retailers, restaurants, tech suppliers and more
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 55 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.