Internship in the Legal Operations Team
12 days ago
Have you ever stayed up all night tracking drowners on the outskirts of Nilfgaard? Or perhaps you couldn’t stop discovering all the secrets of Night City? If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to work in a creative environment, we might have something for you. We invite you to join us for the RED Summer Internship. Apply and begin your adventure with us.
✓ Supporting members of the legal team in their daily work, e.g. support in coordinating the circulation of documents, organizing meetings, ordering legalization and translation of documents.
✓ Reading and formatting documents created by the legal department.
✓ Archiving documents in an electronic archive system.
✓ Creating and updating electronic records.
Please apply only if you say YES to all of the points listed below:
✓ You are at least 18 years old.
✓ You are a fresh high school graduate or a university student.
✓ You are going to reside in Poland throughout the whole internship.
✓ You are available from the beginning of July until the end of September (40h/week).
✓ Fluent English and Polish.
✓ Independent, developed analytical skills and meticulousness.
✓ Timeliness and ability to work under time pressure.
✓ Knowledge of the industry and interest in computer games are welcome.
- We provide a contract of mandate, the internship is fully paid.
- Employment from the beginning of July until the end of September.
- A truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with our diverse team from all around the world.
- No dress-code - we like to keep it casual
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates/yoga classes.
- Free car and bike parking spaces.
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.