Internship for Budget Analyst
1 month ago
We are looking for a Budget Analyst Intern to join our team. Your role will involve supporting a team in various tasks related to the allocation, execution, and monitoring of budget processes. You will work closely with the Budget Analyst, Finance Analyst and other team members across the departments to ensure the completion of a monthly budget closing.
- Responsible for the end-to-end budget consolidation process for company non compensation expenses.
- Ensure to allocate the expenses to the designated department.
- Collaborate with other departments for non compensation expenditure confirmation.
- Any ad-hoc or additional request by the supervisor
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or a related field
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- English level B2 and higher
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel and MySQL
- Familiarity with project management tools, JIRA
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more. For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general work level. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
L ongevity, O pportunity, V ision, & E njoy the game.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.