International Brand Manager
Shanghai Shanghai cn
3 days ago
As a key member of the Live Ops team you will be responsible to manage, launch, and promote our most successful Chinese game (魔法门之英雄无敌：战争纪元) on western market.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager with proven successes working in World-Wide entertainment industry, gaming or else.
· Identify the game’s target audience, positioning, values, and selling points.
· Define and localize the brand identity for western market: title, key art, and brand guidelines.
· Manage the marketing deliverables for western market: keep up to date a reliable planning, create the marketing deliverables with the marketing artists, and make sure the marketing assets are top notch quality and well aligned with the global brand identity.
· Conduct market researches, competition benchmarks, and consumer studies on the western market. Make recommendations to improve the appeal of the game for the western audience.
· Define and execute the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations including PR, events, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, traffic acquisition recommendations, etc.
· Support the business and brand teams with pitch docs for internal and external partners, and game’s promotional tools: mood and product videos, 2D assets, screenshots, store metadata descriptions and visuals.
· Oversee the community development strategy, and give the means players to create, distribute and promote their own content.
· 8 years working experience in Marketing Industry and/or creative agency, with at least 3 launch or campaigns for major international brands; Experienced with ambitious marketing plans.
· Excellent marketing judgment and strong in marketing strategy
· Outstanding Project Management skill
· Exceptional organization, communication and management skills.
· Master different medias (digital marketing, Viral, events, recruitment of brand ambassadors)
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills
· Interest for fantasy games, series, movies, books, GOT, LOTR, Warcraft, Hearthstone
· Nice to have: played/loved Heroes of Might & Magic games
· Play mobile games, especially Mobile RPG/SLG/ card/ MOBA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Community Sentiment Coordinator for their Customer Relationship Center in Morrisville, North Carolina. The Community Sentiment Coordinator is primarily responsible for analyzing the activities of the Ubisoft community across all social media platforms. This role is integral to delivering our strategy to put the player at the heart of everything we do at Ubisoft. By applying statistical methods and techniques to generate meaningful insights, the Community Sentiment Coordinator will provide quantitative and qualitative data to drive community and business strategy. The ideal candidate is an experienced gamer who is comfortable with online communities and social media tools, loves data analysis, and has the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment with a distributed team.