This job might no longer be available.
Machine Learning Intern
Austin Texas United States
7 months ago
Machine Learning/AI intern
Join us on the journey to build our cross-platform, cross-game player network that encompasses EA Digital Platform (EADP) services including identity, commerce, marketplace, social, data and player experiences in a modern cloud operating model. This large-scale, always-on collection of services powers EA’s network of games that will be experienced by tens of millions of monthly active users.
Perform data analysis to produce modeling behavior
Suggest and evaluate different algorithmic approaches to solve different machine learning and prediction use cases.
Build, test, tune and deploy algorithms into production
Partner with engineers and product team to take ideas from creation to delivery
- Currently pursuing BS or MS(preferable) in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics. We are only considering students who will be enrolled in a bachelors or masters program in the summer of 2020, slated to graduate in fall of 2020 or spring of 2021.
- Have some hands-on, corporate or college level project related experience in AI.
- Hands-on coding and development in one of either Java or Python
- Fluency in data modeling, labeling and best industry practices for machine learning pipelines
- Preferable experience in Spark, MLLib, Hive, TensorFlow, Lex
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Understand CI/CD, source code management.
- Curious and passionate about learning.
Preferred: Previous internship or related work experience