This job might no longer be available.
Innovation and Partnerships Intern
7 months ago
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the Ubisoft Entrepreneurs Lab startup program. You will be working with the Ecosystem team in Ubisoft Singapore to facilitate and support the startups in the program. Your responsibilities may include:
- Planning and organizing meetings
- Consolidation and reporting of discussions
- Attending and organizing events
- Analysis of industry landscape
- Other research and innovation activities as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and handle logistics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience in the startup ecosystem or gaming industry is a plus
6 month internship with potential to convert into full time.
Apart from a competitive competitive salary package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.